Legal Claims Statement
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE RAW MATERIALS INTENDED FOR RESEARCH, FURTHER MANUFACTURING, OR AROMATHERAPY ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION, IN ANY FORM.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Use of kratomcapsulescanada.com is for educational and informational purposes only, and ordering products are subject to the following terms and conditions, meaning that when you visit or shop at this website you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
This page does not make any legal claims, nor does it give statements of legal advice. We aim to keep our customers informed to the best of our ability, however the ambiguity of the laws surrounding the kratom industry means that answers aren’t always straightforward. We encourage our customers to do their own research before deciding for themselves whether or not to purchase Kratom products. All of our products are made in accordance with the laws and regulations in Canada.
Terms of Service
This website is run by Kratom Capsules Canada. Throughout the site, the terms ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to Kratom Capsules Canada. By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you agree to the Terms of Service referenced here. If you do not agree with the following terms and conditions, you may not access this site or use any of the services. We reserve the right to modify any part of these Terms of Service by posting the changes and/or updates to the website. It is your responsibility to check the page for updates.
- By accessing this site and agreeing to the Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- We are not responsible if information on this website is inaccurate, incomplete, or not current. The material presented on this site is meant as general information only, and should not be used solely for making decisions, without consulting primary or other sources. Relying on the material you find here is at your own risk. We reserve the right to update or modify information on this site at any time, but we are not under any obligation to do so.
- Prices of our products are subject to change without notice. It is up to you to check the page for price updates.
- We do not guarantee or warrant any results that may be obtained through the use of this service or product. All products are provided ‘as is’, without representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied.
- Kratom Capsules Canada, its employees, and affiliates, shall at no point be liable for any injury, loss, or claim related to the use of our products or services. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Kratom Capsules Canada, our employees, and affiliates, from any claims or demands made by a third-party, including reasonable attorney fees, due to or arising from a breach of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any law or rights of a third-party.
- If, at any point, a portion of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that portion shall be considered severed from these Terms of Service. Such a determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other portion of the Terms of Service.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless terminated by either you or us. Upon termination, the obligations and liabilities incurred prior to the date of termination shall survive for all purposes. You may terminate the Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If, in our sole judgement, we determine or suspect that you have failed to comply to any portion of these Terms of Service, we may terminate this agreement at any time, and without notice to you, and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to, and including the date of termination. Accordingly, we may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- Any failure on our part to exercise or enforce any portion of the Terms of Service shall not constitute as a waiver of said portion, or any other. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States.
- You can view the most current version of our Terms of Service on this page. We withhold the right to update or modify our Terms of Service by updating this page. It is your responsibility to check this page for updates. Your continued use of our site and/or Services following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Questions about the Terms of Service can be sent to us at email@example.com